The policies below are applicable to the USP Studios (uspstudios.co) websites, Apps, OTT devices, Connected TV’s, and other media distribution channels (“Distribution Channels”) produced and maintained by USP Studios Pvt. Ltd. (collectively “Company” or “we”, “us”, or “our”).
The Distribution Channels, including without limitation all programs and software, compiled binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics, is owned or licensed by USP Studios and is protected by intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. USP Studios grants to you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to view, temporarily store, and print the pages within the USP Studios website. USP Studios reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Instructors may own intellectual property rights in their particular instruction modules, which are licensed to USP Studios.
You may not sell or modify the USP Studios website content, or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content in any way for any commercial, or non-commercial purpose. If you print a copy of content from the USP Studios website for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
The name “USP Studios” and any other trademarks and trade names, now existing or created in the future, and any variations thereof, are solely owned by USP Studios and are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of USP Studios. Any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is unlawful.
If you believe that any copyrighted work is accessible through the USP Studios website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify USP Studios by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the USP Studios website where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring;
- You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (ii) you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law.
Please note that the United States Copyright Act prohibits the submission of a false or materially misleading copyright notice or counter-notice (discussed below), and any such submission may result in liabilities, including perjury. U.S. federal courts have determined that copyright owners must consider whether the work in question qualifies as a “fair use” before submitting a notice of claimed infringement.
You can contact our designated agent through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against, you can send USP Studios a counter-notice that includes
- Your name and address, and telephone number.
- The source address of the removed content.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the USP Studios website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.